Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Closest Ones to Me

I've realized in the past couple weeks that the people that truly love me always will. I have gotten in the habit of taking this all for granted. I find myself taking out all my frustration, anger, stress or pain out on the people who care about me the most. I have caught myself being outright mean to my mom and my boyfriend. It may not have even been them that got me in the bad mood. I know that I am doing it and I can't stop. I will start picking them apart and I will turn into a negative little witch. I'll bitch and complain about anything. I don't know how they can be around me when I am being that way. It's really just a matter of loving me for all of me. There aren't that many people that I can say have put up with all of me. I am thankful that they still love me but I hope this habit doesn't turn against me before I can fix it.

No comments: