Friday, May 2, 2008

Dating Older

Dating older is the way to go. Older guys just simply have more experience. They treat you better, they know where to go and what to do, and they don't make the amateur mistakes. When I go on a date with an older guy, they tell me what time they are picking me up, where we are going, and they make sure that I have a good time. Younger guys, especially college guys, will say something like "Wanna meet up at a party?" That's cool if you don't' know the person well and you literally want to meet them there. But if you know them and are expecting the next step to be a cute date night or something, it sucks. When a guy asks if I want to meet up at some event or party, I initially think he is saying "Want to sleep with me tonight?" Speaking of that, older guys are so much more experienced in the bedroom. Contrary to popular belief, I think that older guys are less pushy and nicer intimately. I think they have less expectations and care more about me then themselves.

No comments: