Friday, May 2, 2008

lawnmowers


I can't understand why lawmowers all over the country have decided that the best time to do their job is at eight o'clock in the morning. Granted, they have to get to a lot of houses so that they can finish their day earlier but it just so happens that where I am living is always their desired starting point. I can't wear ear plugs because there is a chance I won't wake up to my alarm clock. I don't think I am the only person that has noticed this whole conspiracy. I can't understand why someone hasn't come up with an electric lawnmower, or a silent engine of some sort. So, I'm stuck in the tragedy of waking up to a loud, annoying hum. It kills my morning everytime one. I am instantly annoyed and that is how my day starts. I hate lawnmowers in the morning.

No comments: