Monday, February 18, 2008

Soccer-Volleyball

I've played sports my entire life. All sports, every sport. I currently play for the SMU volleyball team. Volleyball is one of the most difficult sports to pick up. I mean, little kids cannot just keep a volleyball alive and older people have to put in a lot of time and practice to be a decent player. The sport is original in the way that you are using a completely different body motion and body parts to play the game. In my position I am required to be one of the most ball controlled people on the court. This video puts my ball control to shame.
This Soccer/Volleyball is played mostly in Brazil. The type of skill that a person has to have to do this is unbelievable. These are some real athletes. There are some Brazilians on the SMU soccer team that attempt to play this down at Dedman but aren't great.

No comments: