Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring Break Skanks

This video is one of the cleanest that I have found of their kind. These women are disgraces. It makes me sick that girls can act this way in front of disgusting slimy men with their tongues out. They get a thrill out of being wild. I don’t even think its wild. It is just dirty and filthy. To me, these women scream of disease. If they will act this way to get attention in front of hundreds of strangers, they are bound to have slept with thousands of strangers. I am totally for some dirty dancing, wearing short dresses, and getting frisky. But this is the most distasteful thing I’ve ever seen. I was watching the “E” Wildest Spring Break Moments and there were hundreds of videos like this. There was actually a dancing game called “Sexual Position Dancing.” Why don’t they have a private orgy or keep their sexual talents in the bedroom. Women even screamed for attention while they wrestled (I don’t even think they know what wresting is) in chocolate sauce. Ew. These women simply make it right for men to look at women as objects. It makes if right for them to expect filthy performances by slutty girls.

No comments: