Monday, April 28, 2008

Deals Deals Deals

The List on "My Faves" got me pumped about recommending things I love.
I value quality in my clothes above all else. I am the last person to step foot in Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse, or any stores along those lines. I love well made, name brand, cute clothing. The only thing is, It is very difficult for me to buy something full price. I have found so many places with AMAZING sales that I just can't fork over the money to buy something at retail. I have gotten to the point where a 15 or 20 percent off sale isn't even always good enough. The only things that I will buy at full price are bra's, makeup, and nice jewelry. So I put together a list of the best places to find the greatest deals. These are seriously the best ever.

1. Loehmann's (Its in California but is so
damn good that it had to be on the list)
2. Arden B
3. Bloomingdales
4. Buffalo Exchange
5. Guess
6. Dillard's
7. Neiman's Last Call
8. Cache
and online...
9. Victoria'sSecret.com
10. Overstock.com

No comments: