Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kissing

A kiss can make or break a relationship. I think it is the true showing of how a person can get along with you and relate to you. Kissing a new person is somewhat difficult. Everyone has their own way of doing it. If it's a first kiss, both parties should take it slow and be willing to adapt to the other. Otherwise it makes for an awful one. The worst is the ultimate tongue make out. Don't try to stick your fat tongue down my throat and get slobber all over my face. Or when the guy just goes at it with the tongue already out. Ew. I don't even want that kind of kiss in the heat of the moment. The ultimate turnoff is a first kiss that I expect to be gentle, sweet, and a bit shy, and I end up with spit all over my mouth and I feel like I'm about to gag from having that slimy tongue headed down my esophagus. That guy is automatically cut. On the same note, I don't understand what is so amazing about making out all of the time. When you are in the heat of the moment it can be hot. It can be a huge turn on. But the whole "Hello Make out" and "Goodbye Make out" is really unnecessary. What about a sweet goodbye embrace and a peck on the cheek. It is so much more relevant.

No comments: