Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Infamous 5 Dollar Foot Long

Subway's Five Dollar Foot Long is amazing. Subway says that this campaign is going to bring Subway back to it's roots. They were originally known and celebrated for their foot long sandwiches and in recent years, the value meals have taken over in popularity. They want to get back to what Subway is all about. And I guess that is by selling for 12 inchers. Besides their whole look on the matter, the five dollar foot long is great news for me and I'm taking advantage while it lasts. Subway was already a great place to get a quick lunch and it was already cheap. I go to Subway religiously every Wednesday for the sub of the day. It is under three dollars for a 6 inch sub of the day and on that day the special is the turkey breast sandwich. Now, I can go and get a 12 inch sub for only five bucks. Places like Jersey Mikes, Jimmy Johns, and others that are similar in nature would cost me a little less then 10 dollars for essentially the same sandwich. When it seems like everything is getting more and more expensive, great deals come along and continue to surprise me! I'm pumped for Subway!

No comments: