Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Facebook Anthem

I spend a ton of time on facebook. Every day I spend at least 15 minutes on there. I love it. It is the best way to stay in touch with friends when you have a busy life, especially friends that you don't go to school with. Although it's not nearly as personal as calling them or being with them, it is a great tool. I usually check my messages, upload pictures, look at pictures that other people have added recently, and see how my friends from home are doing. My time on facebook would be cut so much shorter if I didn't have to get rid of so much shit. The requests, tests, pokes, sticky notes, horoscopes, and the 800 other million applications you can use on your page are sooooo annoying. Somebody sent me this anthem and I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know why humor that points out the obvious is so funny to me. But somebody must have felt pretty strongly that applications on facebook are a pain to create this song and video.

No comments: