Monday, April 28, 2008

UPS Whiteboard - International Shipping

After seeing some inspiration on introtocreativity.com I wanted to share about my experience with the UPS website. A couple weeks ago, after seeing one of the commercials, I decided to see what the website was all about. So I went to http://whiteboard.ups.com/. I actually had a ton of fun just checking it all out. There was a lot to it. I had the most fun in the area called "The Break Room." In the link called "create your own whiteboard" I actually got to send an Email to my roommate. It portrayed the guy physically writing my note on a whiteboard to her. It was pretty funny. In the directions of the game, it tells you you can't write anything inappropriate to send. I thought that was kind of funny and attempted to send something a little inappropriate anyways. When I first typed it, it literally highlighted the inappropriate word and the guy popped up and told me he wouldn't write the word on the whiteboard. It was so realistic, I actually felt a little guilty. It was really smart too because it discourages negativity on the website. The "Delivery Intercept Game" was pretty entertaining as well. The whole experience made me feel connected to UPS and more excited about the brand.

No comments: