Monday, April 28, 2008

My Faves

I love food more than anything. I love trying new things and new places to eat. My roommate's eating habits are very boring. She wakes up every morning and eats a bowl of cereal and a yogurt. Every afternoon she will have either a turkey burger or a subway sandwich. She never tries new places and if someone from out of town comes to visit her she immediately comes to me and asks me where to go. I realized that, because of my love for a variety food, I can make the best recommendations. I decided to make a list of my tops in Dallas.

Steak and Live Music- Sambuca
Less fancy steak- Kirby's
Uppity sushi and cocktails- Kenichi
Classic sushi- Nandina
Pizza and Wine- Coal Vines
Tapas and Pitchers of Sangria- Sangria's
Best hot dog- Big D's
Greek food- Fadi's
Italian- Maggiano's
Tex Mex and margs- Mi Cocina
Queso and cheap margs- Blue Goose Cantina
Subs- Jersey Mikes
Hamburger- The Porch
Brunch with Bloody Marys and Mimosas- Penne Pomodoro
Country Breakfast- Oasis
BBQ- Dickey's

No comments: